Bibliography: Chronological Sort for http://www.Timism.com\Country\China\
Image Index ...
Reference Index ...
... Major News Sources
... No Orphans
Title and Notes (if any) *Title from filename
||Crackdown In Village Confirmed China
- High taxes in rural areas are a major cause of unrest in China. While
the central government acknowledges that high taxes, imposed by local officials,
are a serious problem, Beijing has been unable to ease the burden on the
- "Of course, they want to arrest the people who stand up against their
||Chinas Inner Circle Unrest
- "collective protests and group
- mounting public anger over inequality, corruption
and official aloofness a
- large protests, sometimes
involving tens of thousands of people, and an incident in which a defiant
farmer cut off a tax collector's ear.
- The income
gap is approaching the "alarm level,"
- corruption as "the main fuse exacerbating conflicts
between officials and the masses."
Created by IndexDir.bas\BIR4D
CMD:G: INDEXDIRS 70 INDEXDIRS
05-22-2015 @ 07:30:44