Bibliography: Chronological Sort for http://www.Timism.com\GlobalDying\Hurricanes\2004\Charley\
Image Index ...
Reference Index ...
... Major News Sources
... No Orphans
Title and Notes (if any) *Title from filename
||HURRICANE CHARLEY SPECIAL DISCUSSION NUMBER 18 [Uploaded 071111
- RECENT AIRCRAFT RECONNAISSANCE REPORTS ALONG WITH RADAR AND
- SATELLITE DATA SHOW THAT WINDS HAVE INCREASED TO 125 KT.
||Charley Intensifies Suddenly
- Hurricane Charley's sudden increase in intensity and unexpected
- "We still have to get better -- 90 percent isn't good enough. We
have to get to 95 or 98 percent accuracy,"
||Hurricane Forecasters Look Beyond the Horizon
- "Nobody predicted [Hurricane Charley] would go from Category 2 to
Category 4 in four hours,"
- But then a fourth hurricane, Jeanne, made
a bizarre loop in the Atlantic and barreled straight for
- Another phenomenon current programs have problems with is stalling,
which happened with Frances.
Created by IndexDir.bas\BIR4D
CMD:G: INDEXDIRS 70 INDEXDIRS
05-22-2015 @ 07:30:55